Saturday, January 17, 2015

In Love with Sparkly Chain












In love? Well, yeah! On a gray January day, I can easily say I'm in love with sparkle!

I'm also loving the Cousin Corporation for sending me all this happiness from sunny Florida! :)

Here's the whole stash. I haven't had a chance to get it all opened and organized, so this is the fun creative phase.
                                          

The possibilities are endless! I like to think of two different ways to design.

Something fairly conservative that I would feel comfortable wearing every day and something a little more fun, maybe a little more out there.

That makes me happy!! And, that is what creativity means to me...HAPPY!

How about you? When you get a new stash of sparkle, what do you do first? When do you begin creating in your head? Do you think conservative or fun?

I'd love to hear about your process!! Please share.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oo sparkles! I like to leave them out somewhere I pass by regularly. Inspiration usually comes to me right before I fall asleep!

KeithFuller said...

Terrific work! This is the kind of info that should be shared across the internet. Shame on the seek engines for now not positioning this submit upper! Come on over and seek advice from my website . Thank you =) coupon sites australia