Friday, December 26, 2014

Holiday activity with a twist!















This month has busily flown right by! I hope everyone is well and gearing up for a brand new year.

As I reflect over the last month or so I am truly amazed at all of the activities, events and accomplishments! Craftnight, holiday show, holiday party, super secret elf visits, family gift giving and 5 Cousin Corp jewelry projects due the week before Christmas, not to mention a sinus infection and relapse! Phew!

Most people I talk to have a similarly heroic list, it just happens to be a hectic time for many, but hopefully upon reflection, like me, you'll find evidence of fun too! :)

Before heading into the new year, I wanted to share my excitement in finding out on Christmas Eve that one of my Cousin Corporation projects from last spring made it onto the Joann.com project page.

It's the Holiday Twist Necklace project. Yay, that made me very happy and interestingly content and inspired for what the new year might bring.

I have some fabulously sparkly Cousin connector pieces I picked out to make New Year's Eve jewelry...so, I best get busy!

Happy Holidays!

4 comments:

Eileen said...

Wow, Merry Christmas, Lisa! The necklace is wonderful. It makes me think of yummy festive candy canes and garlands around the tree.

Lisa said...

Thanks Eileen! It was so much fun combining a little decopauge with jewelry making. :)

KevinKraemer said...

My spouse and I absolutely love your blog and find nearly all of your post's to be precisely what I'm looking for. Would you offer guest writers to write content in your case? I wouldn't mind producing a post or elaborating on a few of the subjects you write about here. Again, awesome weblog! metal wall art wholesale

FidelGillett said...

I loved as much as you will receive carried out right here. The sketch is attractive, your authored material stylish. nonetheless, you command get got an nervousness over that you wish be delivering the following. unwell unquestionably come further formerly again as exactly the same nearly very often inside case you shield this increase.food deals melbourne