Thursday, June 19, 2014

On the Beading Table Today

Here's what I just let loose on my beading table (a.k.a. the coffee table). :) These are fabulously sparkly mirror beads in purple/bronze.


Even though the sweet owl pendant has dark blue eyes, I am really feeling drawn to incorporate the purple/bronze!

I'll take that as inspiration! Hopefully I'll be struck with more inspiration on which technique to use to make this into a necklace.

I'd LOVE to wear it tomorrow.

Stay tuned! As always, don't hesitate to share if you have ideas!! :)

What's on your beading table?

2 comments:

Unknown said...

the beads are really nice.. we call it rainbow beads here :).. thinking of buying some myself the next time i go to the store..

Shai Williams said...

Oh I love the idea of purple/bronze all in one bead.