Thursday, March 14, 2013

National Craft Month...What are YOU working on?

It's National Craft Month by the way! Are you making anything special to celebrate? Or, maybe you are teaching a class or taking a class. Please share, we'd love to hear about it.

Here's a quick little funny project I made last night.

I just LOVED this little birdy charm that I found among the new Cousin products a couple weeks ago. AND, the sparkly mirror beads were just calling out to be used simply strung up together for sparkly impact. :)

I thought using neck memory wire would make it easy and fun to wear with a knit top cut sort of high for an embellishment effect. I wore it today with a purple top under a black jacket and the little bird feet dangled just below the neckline so it looked sort of fringy.

I also wore the bird off to one side which made me smile every time I caught a glimpse of it. Looked like he had a mind of his own and was just walking along.

If you are looking for crafty inspiration, check out the Cousin Facebook page, they've added a craft month tab.

No comments: