Saturday, February 9, 2013

Sparkly Apps?

Now that the novelty of adding interesting apps to my smart phone has worn off over the last year or two, we have a new Kindle Fire, so the excitement is back!

I'd love to hear your suggestions on any bead, beading, jewelry making or crafty apps!

First things first, I'm getting ready to download the Kindle Fire version of my book :) YAY!


I was so excited when it became available on the Kindle Fire, but didn't have one at the time.

It seems to me there is a swarovski app and a few others out there, but I haven't had a chance to research it yet.

Now, second things second (?)... has anyone beadazzled their Kindle?

I haven't had a chance to figure out if there is actually space available to set a few crystals.

As Popeye said, "I yam what I yam"...

2 comments:

Watercolors by Susan Roper said...

Lisa...Congrats on the new Fire! I have had mine for about a year and can not imagine living without it. I have loaded it with (in addition to my good-reads fiction) lots of cookbooks, jewelry-making books, and reference photos for paintings. This way, I have those things with me even when we are traveling in our motorhome and am never without my precious reference material.

I'll have to check out your book to add!

Lisa Crone said...

GREAT!Thanks so much for sharing, I am looking forward to customizing it with all kinds of fun things.