Tuesday, February 26, 2013

1 Hour Design

I've been looking forward to telling you all more about my trip to Cousin Corp headquarters down in sunny Florida.

I thought you would get a kick out of one of our well spent hours. 

All of the bead and project designers + the Creative Circle Ambassadors were given beading tools, mat, bead board and an hour to pick from the "bead wall" and create a project.

HOW FUN! I do love a good reality competition show. At Cousin, however, it was all in good fun and a great way to get to know each other. AND, I am pretty sure we went over an hour since we were also eating lunch in between. 

I did have a simple strategy while picking beads...something easy to connect. I chose these great components that just needed some jump rings to connect. 

Then I couldn't help myself but to select the package of my initial, the letter "L". All of the dangles shown were on the package and then some I didn't use. My 10 year old self has a tendency to come out when in serious create mode.

Us 10 year olds love putting our initial on things. :) Wish you all could have been there too. On that note, I'll be making an announcement soon for next year's shout out for new Ambassadors...stay tuned!

No comments: