Wednesday, January 2, 2013

The Adventure Continues..Traveling Jewelry Project


The saga continues...! As I mentioned in yesterday's post, I've been working with the other Cousin ambassadors on a traveling jewelry project.

We are each using the same beads from the "peach/pink pearl" jewelry class in a box.

These are the three pieces I contributed. A bracelet and two connectors that can be used with yesterday's beautifully dangly neck piece and/or with this bracelet or the other pieces yet to come.


We wanted everything to be interchangeable so there will be lots of possible combinations.

I really wish I had taken the time to set up my new photo light box before shipping off these pieces, but it just didn't happen.

Stay tuned for tomorrow for more! :)

1 comment:

Ben@Lea Furniture said...

Nice bracelet! Thank you for the good ideas!