Wednesday, September 12, 2012

"Make the Connection" Sneak Peek

As promised in yesterday's post, I'm happy to introduce the Formal Collection of Cousin's new "almost ready to wear" jewelry kits called, "Make the Connection."

Both the everday and formal collections will be available on HSN tomorrow, yay! Since I had the pleasure of receiving both kits in advance, I can't wait to pick up a few for holiday gifts. 

At $19.95 for each kit, these are going to be perfect for lots of people on my list. The ability to create at least 30 different combinations with each kit not only makes this a great value, it also feels like a craft project!

Shown here are a couple of my favorite pieces from the formal collection. I had stars in my eyes for these pearls and crystals and couldn't wait to start putting the pieces together!

This set has six pieces including two long connectors, three short and very sparkly connectors and a great stone/crystal pendant.

For lots more info and photos, check out the Cousin Corporation's Make the Connection on HSN site. They have uploaded photos to Pinterest with lots of different combinations you can make!

No comments: