Thursday, July 5, 2012

Let's Name that Bead!

Here's a sneak peak at some of the leftover beads I used with the Purply Plum Econoflex wire this week.

So sparkly and cute! I bought two different sized strands in the same colors not knowing what I was going to make at the time, it seemed like a good decision!

The tag on the beads used a reference number instead of giving them a fun, inspiring name. That seems like the best part of being in the bead business.

Swarovski has mastered this element of sending all their masterpieces out of the factory with special names like, padparadscha, pacific opal, provence lavender, crystal luminous green...ahh, love them all!

I thought it would be fun to step in and come up with something that accurately describes them while inspiring a happy spirit at the same time! What do you think, are you with me?

Here's my thought...Rock Candy Sparkle. How about you? Please share your bead name ideas if you have a sec.

No comments: