Monday, June 25, 2012

Lotus Flower Discovery

I ran away for a little while tonight, want to take a guess where I went? Yes, I hear a few of you saying it loud and clear...ETSY!

It's such a nice little happy place for a quick vacation...take a few deep breaths and return to civilization...ahhh.


During this little trip I uncovered a wonderful treasure, check this out:

Lotus Flower Flexible Mold Mould for Crafts Jewelry Scrapbooking resin mold pmc polymer clay mold Utee (22mm) (245)

This was posted by "Mold Muse" Silicone Molds, wow! Sometimes I wonder how I miss products like this...so interesting and unique!

Here's a description:
"The mold is flexible with no need for a releasing agent; your finished piece will just pop out of the mold like magic. This particular silicone rubber is great for a variety of materials to include wax, soap, gypsum/plaster, epoxy, PMC, all types of resin, polymer clay, low melt alloys/metals, paper and probably anything else you can think of that requires low temperatures below 395 degrees."

I'm sitting here thinking of all the adorable pieces you could make with these flowers. I really love the bright colors, but also think you could have fun changing and mixing colors!

Thanks Mold Muse!

4 comments:

Rose said...

OOOH! Thanks for posting this, Lisa! I will have to pick up one of those dragonfly molds... next payday :P

Anonymous said...

OH wow, that is so cool. I will definitely check it out!

Kokopelli said...

Those flowers are so cute!

Beetique said...

i bought a mold for a polymer clay creation and don't know what I did with it. sigh