Saturday, May 19, 2012

Focus...

I should have taken a picture of the bead stash I pulled out tonight, it was quite a nice sight even though it was a tad messy!

It was lots of fun reorganizing the bits and pieces into containers. It's one of the most fun and freeing aspects of any creative session.

When you have nothing in mind to make, but are waiting for the lightbulb moment when things come together.

I had a few lightbulb moments, but was enjoying the playing and organizing so much I didn't actually make anything. :)

This strand of crystals was calling out to be used, so they are on deck for the next project. I hope you all had some fun either playing or creating too!

2 comments:

Lacey said...

I'm waiting on my workshop to be finished before I organize and sort too much. I've played around a bit but haven't made anything truly extraordinary.

Sarah Sequins said...

That's one of my favorite parts of creating, too -- looking at what I have and waiting for inspiration to strike.

Those crystals are beautiful!