Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Ready for Spring Flowers?

How about a Swarovski Purple Flower RING!?

Yummy.... Gosh I just love this. It's quaint, while at the same time it pops your eye balls out!

From our friends at Artbeads.com, this kit is available online!!

I'm envisioning people seeing this on your finger and doing a double take because it is so cool. I think it's the layered effect. What do you think?

Here's the catalog description:

Swarovski Purple Flower Ring Kit
Flower power is back, Swarovski style! This fun kit will help you create a Swarovski flower ring. Swarovski Crystals are high quality crystals from Austria and have been distributed into these kits to create flower rings. These kits come with everything needed to complete the project shown. You will be required to have basic weaving skills to use these techniques. Be sure to browse our selection of Bead Stringing Books to learn new tips and techniques about this popular beading method. Swarovski crystal rings are quite popular and with these fun kits you can do them yourself at home!

1 comment:

Sarah Sequins said...

I'm soooo ready for spring, and that ring is gorgeous. Because I'm me, I want to make it in red and black. :)