Thursday, February 23, 2012

7am Creativity Burst

I wonder how many times I have mentioned on this blog that knowing how to make jewelry really pays you back when it's gift giving time!

Guess what I was doing at 7am... Yep, making birthday earrings for a co-worker! One of my very favorite things to do, but I do wonder why I procrastinate till the last minute. I think it might be to get the most of my creativity. Maybe I need the pressure to fly by the seat of my pants.

So, I let our little doggie out this morning and while he was out wandering for about 8 or 9 minutes, I switched between keeping an eye on him and making earrings!

I didn't have time to take a picture, but here are the crystals I used. The earrings were double deckers with the light rose bicone on the bottom, topped with a light purply/pink glass pearl. The top deck was just a single light rose AB bicone.

Cute! If I had more time, I would have made a pair for myself, all that sparkle was hard to resist! :)

1 comment:

Therese's Treasures said...

Lisa,
I bet they were pretty. I often do the same think wait till the last minute sometimes you do your best work when you don't have time to think.
Therese