Monday, December 26, 2011

New Year, New Jewelry!

The time has come to put away the red and green! It was lots of fun while it lasted.

No need to get sad or depressed, the next celebratory event is just around the corner, yay!

So, I cleared out a bead box and started pulling clear, black, white, clear crackle and a few white glass pearls to fill it.

It's looking pretty fun and sparkly so far and I haven't even gotten through half of my stash!

I have two potential ideas going, but I haven't decided which way to go yet. I thoroughly enjoyed wearing this red and green bracelet. It would be fabulous for 2012 using black wire and a variety of Swarovski crystals in jet black, clear crystal and black diamond.

OR, something inspired by this top drilled crystal bracelet I made and gave away to a friend this time last year. I have 8 of the top drilled bicones left, so it could be sort of a combination of both designs. Stay tuned!

In the mean time, I'd love to hear about your new jewelry for 2012!

1 comment:

Kokopelli said...

The black and white bracelet looks great. So festive!
If you have a bit of time visit my Twelve Days of Christmas posts with recipes, little pieces of art, drawings and all.
Happy New Year to you and hope to see you often in bloggerland! :-)