Sunday, December 18, 2011

Featured Designer: Archetype Z Studio

Wow, wow, wow! I LOVE coming across things I haven't seen before and this felt bracelet definitely falls into that category!

How cool and fun and artistic....I really know I love something when I get the feeling, "I wish I had thought of that!"

Creating pieces like this out of felt has got to be rewarding because it is an unusual material to use for a bracelet cuff. It's a lot of fun to surprise people with the unexpected! LOVE it!

From the Archetype Z Etsy profile, I discovered the artist behind the designs is Alia. She has degrees in architecture, but says she always had an interest in smaller scale design work like jewelry design.

I can feel the architect in her work. Wait till you see the other structural pieces using both interesting materials as well as traditional materials.

Alia also has a facebook page for special discounts.

Thanks Alia!!

2 comments:

Charm Bracelets said...

Good to know about the creator then you know how the design came about too...nice to wear interesting wrist accessories to complete the casual look.

ms.composure said...

ooo def super cute

http://infinitelifefitness.com
http://mscomposure.blogspot.com