Thursday, September 1, 2011

The Power of Beads

I wish you guys were all here in my living room with me right now so we could have a session of "ooh-ing" and "ahh-ing" over these miscellaneous plastic beads that I mentioned in yesterday's post!

Seriously! This random bead was just hanging out in a 50 gram package of beads from Big Lots that cost $2.

It's the brightness of this bead that sold me on the package. It's so cool. It would make a great focal bead in either a choker or a bracelet.

I'm thinking the hole in this bead is large enough you could even incorporate this as the focal bead in a hemp cord piece. That makes me happy just thinking about it.

Maybe we should steal the cheese slogan and change it to..."Ahhh, the power of beads"!!

Just looking at them and playing with them can adjust your happiness meter. That's cool!

1 comment:

Be~Jeweled by Jana said...

I like your new slogan! That made me smile! Looks like you got some really cute bargain beads!