Friday, September 9, 2011

Featured Designer: Skye of Creative Chaos

Happy Friday!

After reading a comment left on yesterday's post by our friend and fellow bead-blogger, Skye, I thought I better get busy working with the plastic bead mix I've been obsessing about for the last week or so and there is no time like the present. :)

When I popped over to Skye's blog, "Creative Chaos", I noticed she has a giveaway up today! Check out this package of wood and shell beads, nice!

I also noticed she had a great, kind of spooky, story about ghosts in her beads! We seemed to be on the same Halloweeny wavelength earlier in the week. If you get a chance to pop over there, make sure you read about her ghostly experience AND check out her jewelry designs and artwork!!

Thanks for sharing Skye!! Have a great weekend everyone!!

5 comments:

Skye said...

awww :) Thank you! I saw your comment that you'd mentioned my giveaway ... and saw several other people saying they'd spotted the link on your page.. but I didn't know you featured me :) whoohoo!

As for the creative ' kick in the pants' ;) yer welcome :D

Lisa Crone said...

Yep! That's what beady friends are for! :)

Skye said...

Well guess what my 'beady friend' ... you won the 'extra prize' for most referrals :)

Email me your addie and I'll mail out that heart for you!

skye_sands@hotmail.com

Silver Jewelry Jaipur said...

really nice post fun to read and i really like it a lot so nice of u

samrx said...

I have seen the "Creative Chaos" blog and it is just amazing, thank you so much for sharing this...