Sunday, May 29, 2011

This Week's Project: Long Awaited Summery Bracelet

I am proud and happy to announce that I have completed my new summer bracelet!! Yay!

I had the foundation completed using 3 strands of white hemp cord, knotted up with a number of vintage and glass beads from Artbeads.com and provided a sneak peek earlier this month.

I didn't want to leave it at that, even though I have to admit, it was cute and sweet. I wanted some jingle/jangle going on!

So, here's the finished product, it took me a while to figure out how to attach that last line of dangles.

I could have done it while knotting it up initially, but since I didn't, they are sewn on! FUN!

I wore it today and just LOVED it!! Thanks for your patience!

FTC compliance disclosure: the beads referenced in this post from Artbeads.com were provided as a promotional gift as part of their bead blogger program for review or design purposes.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOL love the knots! Very pretty and summery!

Be~Jeweled by Jana said...

That is really cute! The hemp gives it such a summery feel!

rosebud101 said...

I love this bracelet! I can see why you will enjoy wearing it!

Lisa Crone said...

Oh, thank you guys, you are so sweet. :)