Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Gift Package Finale

I've mentioned the last two posts that I received a really special and eclectic package of beads, buttons, etc. from the Creative Goddess, Vicki O'Dell.

I'm packing a couple things into one post tonight because I can't wait any longer to share with you the package that she put together.

Isn't this so cool and sweet and special?!


It was truly a JOY to meet Vicki in person and to go through this special gift package and appreciate each piece and part!

Thanks so much Vicki!


This makes me so happy and gives me some GREAT ideas, not only for what I will make with these great pieces, but about being generous and making up special surprise packages for friends!! :)

1 comment:

Shirley said...

Ok Lisa, I don't know what the previous comment is all about...I assume it's spam. Anyway, just wanted to say I love these pieces! That chain is just awesome. Can't wait to see what you do with it.