Friday, May 13, 2011

Featured Designer: Barbara Lewis of Painting w/Fire

Yay! It's the weekend! F R E E D O M!!

I am so excited to introduce you to my new friend, Barbara Lewis!

She has just finished working on her first book, "Torch-fired Enamel Jewelry: A Workshop in Painting with Fire"

How exciting!! In between finishing a book and the actual release date is a great time and wonderful feeling even with all the anxiousness that naturally goes along with it!

I had a chance to get to know Barbara through email exchanges and reading her blog and website updates.

She is a well known "torch" instructor and creates BEAUTIFUL objects in enamel!

I am in awe of all her hard work, focus and dedication to her craft!!

I want to thank Barbara for allowing
us to take a look into her life and work! Enjoy!! :)

5 comments:

Barbara Lewis said...

Thank you so much, Lisa, for the shout out ... and all of the guidance you've given me as we approach the release date of my book. I will be forever grateful. :-)

Unknown said...

Ive got a Lampwork torch and need to buy her enamels! Barbara is one talented Woman!

Almost Precious said...

Enamel work is truly an art and Barbara is a true artist. I was able to visit her blog and the link to her book (which is not out yet ... but will be soon), however I got an error page when I tried clicking on her website link.

Lisa Crone said...

Thanks for the info, the link to Barbara's website is back up and operational! :)

Pretty Things said...

Her work truly is awesome!