Thursday, April 28, 2011

Pinks in the Mix!

These two different styles of pink beads from the Joann, Etc. mix I've been sharing all week look great together AND with all the other colors including yellow, green, blue and orange!

The larger rounds remind me of fingernail polish, very frosty and almost glittery!

In tomorrow's post I will be sharing this week's featured designer and on Saturday, stay tuned for the entire bead mix!! :)

The colors you haven't seen yet include bright yellow, several more orange tones, dark navy blue, a light cobalt AND a handful of silver/gray beads! I can't wait to show you the mix!

In the mean time, I'd love to hear your ideas for using all of these beads! Should they stay together as a mix or be used separately?

1 comment:

Be~Jeweled by Jana said...

Ladies really seem to like the multi-color jewelry I've made because it will go with so many things, so maybe you should leave them as a mix!

My sister and I are taking my Mom shopping at JoAnn's for Mother's Day. She's a self-taught quilter...every stitch by hand! I don't get there often so I'm looking forward to checking out the beads!