Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Lucite Flowers for Spring!

Wow, talk about hitting the mother lode!! Check out these lucite flower
beads on the Gems and Knots website!! LOVE them!!

Spring always makes me want to make a crazy, dangly, charm-like bracelet with LOTS of crazy, jingly beads!!

Flowers are perfect AND I was just thinking how great LUCITE flowers would be. You would get the swishy sound without being too clunky when you come into contact with a hard surface!

People will still hear you coming, but in a nice way! :) Ooh, these are SO springy!!

11 comments:

Unknown said...

Very pretty! Looking forward to seeing what you make with them!

Kokopelli said...

CUUUUUTE! Those are so springy! Yes, can't wait to see the results of your spring feeling. :-)

Patricia JL said...

Cute and colorful!

Anonymous said...

I love those!! They remind me of cold shebert on a warm day!

Just A Tish said...

oh yes - I love these! These remind me of Johnny Jump Ups - I dont' know what the real name is - but they are tiny little periwinkle flowers that come up in spring, stay very close to the ground. They are my favorites

Donna@soakinginmustard.com said...

Lisa,
I was just wondering how you decide which lovely pieces of jewelry to wear each day?
Peace,
Donna

Be~Jeweled by Jana said...

Those are such happy little beads! Wouldn't they be pretty with matching Swarovski's? But I bet you've already thought of that! ;)

Courtney Breul said...

Very happy, colorful and springy!

Almost Precious said...

Looks like a lovely springtime bouquet ! Love all the pretty colors.

I'm sure whatever you make with these lovely blossoms will look divine.

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Mary said...

Thank you so much for featuring our lucite flower bead mix! :-)