Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Interesting or Odd Bead?

Okay, does this look like some sort of odd or interesting ear of corn bead? :)

I love buying bead mixes put together by local bead shops. They are usually full of interesting or odd beads like this one!

Wouldn't that be a cool job? Digging through miscellaneous beads to come up with the misfits or interesting ones?

I've seen eyeballs, aliens, evil eyes, feet, etc!! It would even be more fun to see the reaction on the person's face who buys them!! :)

I hope you are having a great week!

5 comments:

Birthday jewelry box gifts said...

It's really interesting and unique too.Lovely beads for wonderful beaded work.People generally have a great affinity towards such unique beads for their fabulous work.

Patricia JL said...

That is an awesome bead! I love it.

Anonymous said...

I thought it was a flying saucer!

Just A Tish said...

I love it - alligator :)

Clamworks said...

I like it...very reptilian