Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Wintry Swarovski Pearls

This is Artbeads.com Winter project week here on A Bead A Day! :)

Very fun for me since I get to share bits and pieces of my newly selected bead collection and will finish up on Saturday with the final project!!

Today's bead is the Swarovski Pearl! Actually two different pearls in the 12mm size, WOW! These two beads are the white and light grey. They are gorgeous!

I've never had Swarovski pearls in this size before and can't wait to start putting a project together with them. They are sure to be the standouts of the piece.

HOWEVER, there will be lots of sparkles in there too. I think it is going to be my all time favorite.

I just love clear swarovski crystal with pearls and not just for winter. I think that combo works all year long!! Just think crisp white blouse on the beach with lots of crystals and pearls, yumm!

Okay, just saying beach, crystals and pearls in the same sentence was exciting!! :)


FTC compliance disclosure: the beads referenced in this post from Artbeads.com were provided as a promotional gift as part of their bead blogger program for review or design purposes.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I think I've only seen them on Etsy once, but not live in a shop. I hope to find them for sale here easily because they're so beautiful!