Saturday, February 19, 2011

This Week's Project: Crystal & Pearly Winter

It has certainly been a crystally and pearly winter here in my part of the world! There is just no getting around the fact that snow and sometimes ice is a fact during this time of year.

And, let me tell you, this stuff is so beautiful, it truly creates a wonderland of sparkle!

This winter bracelet combines quite a few interesting pieces from Artbeads.com that, to me, represents this wonderland. Swarovski pearls, graduated swarovski drops AND the very sweet and sparkly swarovski filigree lily!

As a side note, I'm feeling the need to say, I love swarovski beads!

As I mentioned in previous posts showcasing each of the beads used in this piece, I am planning to wear this piece in every season!

It will look great with all the black and white I am wearing now and in the future, it will look great with pastels and crisp white summery blouses too! :)

By the way, this is the 1 minute filigree ring project using hot glue. LOVE IT!

I hope you are all having a wonderful and creative weekend!!

2 comments:

Florentina said...

Foarte frumoase !

Be~Jeweled by Jana said...

That is so pretty! The swarovski and pearls really do capture the feeling of a winter wonderland!