Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Gold Metallic Peyote Cuff

Thanks for your comments on yesterday's post about jewelry stitching!! I was looking around to see if I had a nice sized tube of ebeads to practice making a cuff with and found these gold metallic beads. How cool!

I searched here to see if I mentioned them before and discovered I had this same thought in September when I originally blogged about these beads. I think that clinches it....time for stitching!

These would make the perfect, simple cuff for the holidays and get me back in the stitching groove!

I can't wait to have something to show you!!

By the way, I wanted to let you all know that I have asked and received permission from my publisher to share not only a photo of a book project, but the instructions as well!! I am mulling it over to figure out which one. I have been wearing one piece in particular that I have shown here before which seems to get people's attention (in a good way)! I'm hoping to post it on Saturday, yay!

1 comment:

Kokopelli said...

Just make sure that those beads can stand the wear on the wrist, as bracelets have close contact to the skin. You don't want to invest lots of time in stitching a piece, only to find out that the beads loose their color. Made that experience before!
And YAY for a project from your book!