Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Button EARrings!

 I was recently just a little obsessed with gluing buttons onto ring forms and received a picture of some button earrings crated by Dagi of Kokopelli Designs blog!

I just LOVE these. She did not remove the shank, but she bead stitched a bezel around them, how cool! Thanks so much for sharing!!

BLOG GRATITUDE continues here on A-Bead-A-Day blog! Over the next couple of weeks, I will be thanking bunches of fun, fabulous and talented artists/bloggers by sharing links to their blogs, websites or etsy sites. This is what blogging is all about...sharing connections!


Moags & Smeet

Sara from Softflex

Sheryl of The Babbling Beader

THANK YOU for stopping by and taking the time to share kindness, information, encouragement and stories!! It means more to me than you know!

6 comments:

Unknown said...

I am so very flattered that Moags and Smeet have been included on your post. :) Smeet and I wholeheartedly agree that blogging is about sharing. Thanks so much!
~ Laura (Moags)

d'Olivia said...

Thanks so much for including my link. I read your blog everyday, and am continually amazed that you can put something up daily. My goal is weekly, which seems to be the best I can do. Those button earrings are amazing. Thanks for having so many great ideas for me to ponder!

DVArtist said...

Ohhh yesssss Dagi is awesome and such a sweet person.
Have a great holiday everyone!
Nicole/Beadwright

coolmoon said...

Thanks for the shout. Now I just have to update and write a new post. Came down with the flu this morning - so comments and likes are about the extent of my blogging today! Love the earring idea, BTW!

Pretty Things said...

Prettiness!

Kokopelli said...

Oh, I almost missed this with all the Christmas things around! THANK YOU! And thank you for sharing all these cool blogs and artists. So much inspiration!