Friday, November 12, 2010

Shrink-firmation Chain

I just realized I hadn't shared the other plain silver tone chain and clasp I found at Michael's last weekend for use in my shrinky dink jewelry designs!

So, I will share those today and get back to a featured designer tomorrow. Yes, that's my executive decision! :)

Now I just have to run out for printer cartridges and I can get my shrink-firmation jewelry rolling!!

Everywhere I turn I seem to be finding or remembering little quotes or words that I can't wait to turn into wearable affirmation pieces or "shrink-firmations"!

Happy Friday....we made it! :)

1 comment:

Rose said...

Happy Friday to you too! I love the inspiration but I am also having fun mixing up gemstones and glass beads with chain -just for the fun of it and I like the effect!
-Rose
http://www.ebeadedjewelrydesigns.com