Friday, November 5, 2010

Featured Designer: Amy of Ponder & Stitch

It's Friday and I'm SO GLAD!

Please join me in admiring these ultra-cool fabric bracelets from Ponder&Stitch.

I have included a link to Amy's etsy site so you can take a quick peek and join me in "ooh-ing and aww-ing" over her work!

In her profile she writes: "I'm Amy. I ponder and stitch just for you. In this shop, you'll find items made with repurposed vintage fabric, or vintage-inspired prints.

Dainty florals are my favorite! I'll happily embroider a word or short phrase of your choosing onto a cuff. Convo me and I'll set up a custom listing!I'm convo friendly so come say hello!"

How cool!! I think my love for fabrics, considering I don't really sew, comes from my Mom lugging me and my sisters to Joann Fabrics for what seemed like hours at a time looking through pattern books. :)

I always take a quick tour through the fabric aisles before heading for beads now that I lug myself to Joann's!

Thanks a bunch to Amy for allowing me to share her work with you tonight!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

These are awesome thanks for sharing.

Rose said...

So pretty! I love fabric and I love buttons! And I'm not a sewer either (though it's on my "to learn" list)!

Thanks so much for sharing!

flyingbeader said...

Ooooo I can see beads on that design. Thanks for the heads up

Amy said...

Yay!! SO nice of you to show my cuffs here - I truly appreciate it! :D