Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Festive Holiday Packages!

Oh my gosh! After writing yesterday's post, I realized I had previously seen beads with colorful beading wire all festive and curly! I searched my posts from last December and found this one!

It was a feature of Soft Flex designer Jamie Hogsett's holiday project using colorful softflex econoflex wire!

In fact, I now remember using some of my cinnamon and spring green wire on a couple small packages. Isn't the brain an amazing thing? I have no idea where those memories were hiding yesterday!!

I'm SO GLAD the fog cleared so I could share these with you again! :) I hope you are all having a great week so far!!

By the way, if you have any stories you would like to share of how you thank people in your life by making jewelry for them, send them my way and I'll post them tomorrow. (abeadaday@sbcglobal.net)

5 comments:

I LOVE color! said...

I Love your sence of humoe I follow your blog and never fail to come away with inspiration. Be Blessed

SandysColoringBox.blogspot.com

MagpieTreasureTrove.etsy.com---under construction

I LOVE color! said...

oops mispelled humor Be Blessed

Pretty Things said...

That is SOOOO cool!

Terri said...

Cute and inspirational. The grandkids will love it.
<3 Terri

Azure Accessories said...

Cute...you always seem to manage to come up with something uniquely yours!

Cheers