Friday, November 26, 2010

Featured Designer: Lori Anderson of Pretty Things

Happy Friday!

There's nothing like having a couple days off to round out a fun filled holiday week!

I am happy to share with you this week's featured designer, Lori Anderson of the blog, Pretty Things, where the tagline reads, "Because life should be filled with beautiful experiences and pretty things".

Lori is joining the bead blogger group that I post on Sundays, so I thought it would be fun to feature her here along with some of her work.

You can get a great view of her jewelry designs on her website.

Both her blog and website are full of life, family, fun, generosity, beads, bead soup and, of course, great jewelry designs!

I'm heading over there myself to take a better look at her holiday pieces! :)

Have a great weekend!

2 comments:

Little Glory said...

Just liked a piece of jewelry with the owls:)

Shai Williams said...

Isn't Lori's work just divine...