Saturday, October 30, 2010

This Week's Project: Fall Pendant

This week's project is a work in process. I thought I wanted a necklace in orange similar to the sunny CZ necklace I made last fall.

I think this is a good example of, "for everything there is a season, and a time to every purpose under heaven...(turn, turn, turn)"

The time has gone for this necklace design, but I wouldn't have known if I hadn't made it. So, the good news is, it's time to design something NEW!

I'd love to have a very large glass circle in a fallish color to somehow dangle this pendant inside. Hmm, I bet I have something similar, maybe in black... That might be a little Halloweenish though.

Well guys, stay tuned! After posting yesterday's fall cornucopia, maybe I need something similar with a bauble of those fall colors hanging above the pendant on a simple gold toned chain. Sounds simple, but fun!

I just need to go digging through my beading supplies to see what I have on hand to make this work.

I hope you are having a GREAT weekend!! I'd love to hear what you made today!

No comments: