Monday, October 18, 2010

Jackpot Chips

The new week has begun so it's time to pick back up where we left off on Thursday!

I mentioned a quick trip to the shop, Tuesday Morning, and my jackpot find!

I came across a package of beads, picked it off the rack and then realized it was connected to 3 other bead packages, all for $2.99....JACKPOT!

This is package #2, a 16 inch strand of mother-of-pearl chips! They are so pretty and pearly, I would certainly have paid $2.99 for this strand alone!

These are SO beachy, it's sort of bittersweet since we are heading away from beachy and into leafy!

On the other hand, for crafty types who can create the world they WANT to have around them regardless of the season, now is the perfect time for beachy! :)

I hope your week is off to a great start!! More jackpot beads tomorrow!

2 comments:

rosebud101 said...

Wow! What a find!

I LOVE color! said...

thentsyHey I ran into those beads but unfortuntly I did not purchase as I was in hurry an preocupied with buying an annivarsry gift. I thought I would get back to it when we got back from thr trip to Oklahoma. It will be fun to see what you create with the
Be Blessed