Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Swarovski Siam

Okay, first of all, I love how this siam swarovski crystal round appears to be floating in mid-air!! :)

This is a photo from the Artbeads.com online catalog. It's a 4mm round and so darn cute!

As I mentioned in yesterday's post, I just received a package in the mail from Artbeads.com.

I'm looking forward to creating a fall bracelet design from these ultra sparkly swarovski crystal beads!!

I am sticking with the original plan to use wire and will mention that more tomorrow and show you what I have in mind.

I haven't tried putting this all together yet and am hopeful I can make something cool! :) We shall see!

FTC compliance disclosure: the items in this post from Artbeads.com were provided as a promotional gift as part of their bead blogger program for review or design purposes.

3 comments:

Just A Tish said...

I love that color - love it!

TesoriTrovati said...

I like the color and especially the flash of AB on it. Beautiful! Enjoy the day!
Erin

Lori said...

Siam & Fire Opals are my favorites. Can't wait to see your creation!