Friday, September 3, 2010

Featured Designer: Nicole Campanella

Yay, Friday!

This week's featured designer is probably someone you already know or have visited at one time or another.

Nicole's blog is entitled, "Beadwright" and she describes herself as "owner, designer, author, artist".

If you get a chance to pop over to her etsy site, she has beads, beading kits and her instructional books available!

I happened to drop by her blog earlier in the week and loved her August 30th post.

She made this necklace with chain hanging from a woven piece in white and she described it as "elegant punk", I not only love the necklace, but love that description and completely agree!

Nicole mentioned that she couldn't get up from where she was sitting after making the necklace so she decided to make the bracelet above too.

Now, to me, this is not something you just sit there and throw together in a few minutes... Gorgeous!

I'm so glad Nicole agreed to allow me to post her photos and links here, THANKS NICOLE! It's great to be able to share the work of others that I admire.

I hope you all get a chance to get crafty this weekend. By the way, here are all the links to Nicole's various sites.

3 comments:

Bellesanbeaus said...

Miss Nicole is not only such a talented lady...she is one of the sweetest people I know. Thank you for show casing her work to get it out there...she so deserves the kudos she gets! Beth

DVArtist said...

OHHHHH thank you so much for this wonderful write up. You added a blessing to my day. An for Beth who posted a comment above. Right Back ATcha....

I have the best blogging friends!!
Nicole/Beadwright

Kokopelli said...

Thanks for sharing Nicole's work! I only know her for some months now, but she's a very sweet lady and already became a blogging friend.