Friday, August 27, 2010

Weekend Project Pondering

I'm trying to decide what project to work on this weekend!

Sometimes there are so many choices, I can't seem to make any at all.

I don't want to let chores and the fact we are going to a local balloon show tomorrow keep me from using my availble time for beading.

It is so easy to give in to the flow of the weekend! I will follow up with you tomorrow and hope you all have a great weekend!

For now, here is a formerly created beading craft. Every time I look at this bracelet, I smile. It is SO crafty!!

2 comments:

Julianna said...

I wait all week for my crafting time on the weekend! Hope you have a great one and create something beautiful!

Maryanne said...

I know what you mean about having so many ideas and choices you don't know what to work on. Have fun this weekend whatever you project you choose!