Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Bargain Find

I'm patting myself on the back for this $1 find.

These donut pieces are really cool and came in one package at Joann, etc. for $1!

I believe they are carved resin and have the design on both sides.

They can be used in so many styles from funky to earthy and even pieces with a jungle-like theme.

For me, I always think bracelets, so one of these perfectly fits on my wrist and would be so cool with a knotted hemp cord or even a velvety or silky black cord.

Definitely a great find!

2 comments:

Davinia said...

I love those. Wish we had a Joannes here, you always manage to find so many gorgeous things there. One Powerball and I'm hopping on a plane and landing at the nearest Joannes.

TesoriTrovati said...

A lot of pop and possibility in this one, Lisa. Thanks for sharing. I am with Davinia...as soon as I win the lottery I am finding me a Joann's!
Enjoy the day!
Erin