Thursday, July 22, 2010

Wonderland Button

Okay guys, I couldn't resist sharing this fun "alice in wonderland" button here AGAIN! It's been a little while, but I am so intrigued by it and REALLY would love to hear your ideas!

Yes, after yesterday's button post, I had a complete mental conversation with myself about using buttons in jewelry :)

I think my original idea was to run rubber tubing in a criss-cross pattern, like thread, through the holes and on either side of the wrist have some seriously large crystal bling, maybe those clear crystal buttons!

Looks like it is time to plan a craft-jewelry weekend and this will definitely be at the top of the list!!

3 comments:

WireMySoul said...

That button is incredible! I mean, it's so simple but I absolutely see why you liked it so much. I can't wait to see what you make with it!

Miss Val's Creations said...

I was immediately thinking bracelet when seeing the button too. It would make such a cool focal point!

Kokopelli said...

Yes, braiding leather or rubber cord through the wholes would be fun. Plus some wood beads and maybe some fantasy or fairy tale charms if you have. What a cool button!