Saturday, July 17, 2010

Featured Designer: Nathalie of Canadian Rockies Art

It's time to head out to the Drive-in, but I wanted to make sure to get this post out because I have been anxious to share a designer who not only produces gorgeous pieces with an earthy vibe, she shares her knowledge freely with other bead bloggers!

I had a chance to visit Nathalie's blog last week after she left some wonderfully detailed information on one of my blog posts.

A coworker of mine who just began beading had purchased some beads that had a white residue inside.

In response to my blog post about it, Nathalie made sure to let us all know that white residue carries with it some dangers. If you have a chance, check it out here.

Now, back to Nathalie!! Her blog is titled Canadian Rockies Art for a good reason.

Nathalie explains in her profile that she is French Canadian and originally from Quebec City, the beautiful capital of the province of Québec. She now lives with her family in Calgary, Alberta, Canada and loves it!

She has been inspired by her world travels and most importantly by nature.
Nathalie makes so many different types of jewelry which made it difficult to select just a few to post here.

Her personalized copper is so cool, but I believe my favorite is this hipper than cool silver bracelet!

You can find Nathalie in her Etsy shop or on her blog. ENJOY!!

3 comments:

Nathalie said...

You are such a sweetheart!

Thank you very much for featuring me on your blog, my dear :-)

The reason why I have so many different types of jewelry (and there is more types in my http://www.NGOriginals.Artfire.com studio) is because I can't decide what techniques and styles I like to do best. I just love it all LOL...

Thank you for your kind words on my work, I appreciate it!

Cheers,
Nathalie in Calgary

Creative Treasures by Donna said...

Nathalie's work is truely awesome! She is a great artist! I can really feel blest to be called a friend. Thank you Nath!

fanciful devices said...

Oh, I like her wonky, organic-lifeform-looking bezels the best.