Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Summing Up the Fruit Beads

Okay guys, here are the rest of the fruit beads!!
I mentioned yesterday that I found three little $1.00 baggies of miscellaneous beads at a local bead shop, Ally Beads.

I was so excited to find these glass fruit beads that I dug around so much in the treasure chest that I am SURE I got all the pieces of fruit!

There was something about it that reminded me of being at a kid's carnival in elementary school!! :)

So, to sum it all up, the total take for $3 was:

1 banana
1 lime
2 oranges
2 bunches of grapes
4 lemons
in addition to: 36 bicones and 5 miscellaneous beads to play with!

Phew, that was a great haul and I am so happy that so many of you shared your ideas yesterday!!

If you haven't had a chance to share yet, please let me know in this post what you think I should do with these beads!! :)
I can't tell you how much I LOVE virtual beading with you!!

4 comments:

moonlitfantaseas said...

make a yummy fruit salad bracelet, with lots of fruity colored crystals and the fruit, maybe a cha cha type bracelet

Do Be Do Bead Do said...

Moonlit took the words right out of my mouth (fingers?) -- Carmen Miranda all the way!

Anonymous said...

Totally agree! Fruit charm bracelet with some funky fruit earrings!

WireMySoul said...

I'd whip up a "Carmen Miranda" image pendant to go on a necklace punctuated with these treasures!