Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Festive Blue Stars!

I bought a good sized package of these plastic blue stars over the weekend at Big Lots. Just like the package yeserday, this package was also $1.00! Yay!

These reminded me of some of the beads that are on my treasure hunting bracelet that I mentioned back in March.
My first thought when I saw them was to make a charm bracelet using just these beads hanging from it! Too Much???

By the way, guess what? I have one more work day to go to get to vacation kickoff! Yay! I can't wait!

More tomorrow when I will begin my new journey as a "happy camper"!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Enjoy your leave you lucky devil.
Regards, Don

Kokopelli said...

The charm bracelet sounds good. My beadweaver brain thinks: include them in a netted design or in a right angle weave.

Be~Jeweled by Jana said...

They would sure make a cute 4th of July bracelet with some red mixed in. Have a great vacation!!!

Lacey said...

I agree with the July 4th idea myself. I wish you happy camping. And I can safely say that I'm glad it's you and not me. I don't think my 35 week pregnant self wants anything to do with outdoors right now. Maybe in September...or October.

Azure Accessories said...

I love anything that color, especially stars!!! :0)

I have to agree as well a 4th of July bracelet with some red & white would be fabulous...if you don't want to date it then I would say go for just the stars I love them, of course a dangle bracelets are my favorite...

It seems we both begin a journey tomorrow, you on a wonderful holiday & I'm moving...have a wonderful time!!!

Cheers