Saturday, July 10, 2010

Featured Designer: Sheryl Stephens

This week's featured designer is Sheryl Stephens of Cool Moon Beads. Sheryl is no stranger to the bead blogging world and can be found at Cool Moon Beads, sharing stories and information about life, beads and jewelry making!

Sheryl is also owner of Cool Moon Creations & Beads - a little store inside The Little Red Schoolhouse Craft & Antique Mall located in Lansing, Michigan just east of the Lansing Mall, in the MC Center.

She calls herself a 'full service' store, with a little bit of everything beading! She teaches classes, including one on one sessions!!

When I first came across Cool Moon Beads blog in Spring of 2009, Sheryl had just been featured in an art gallery show in her area, which is so impressive.

Her passion is intricate seed bead work and her pieces are amazing...perfect for an art gallery.

The other locations you can find Sheryl and her work are: Cool Moon Beads website & Etsy site.

Many thanks to Sheryl for allowing me to share! Have a great weekend everyone!

2 comments:

coolmoon said...

Thanks, Lisa, for featuring me as the designer. I'm glad you posted the link on Facebook, because I am having to use internet other than my own right now, and don't have my blog links handy. I almost missed my own feature! Love the photos you chose to use - hope to have some new pretties ready to post soon - whenever my internet returns. Sigh.
Thanks, again! Happy Beadings!
Sheryl
Cool Moon

Anonymous said...

WOW, these are gorgeous, I am off to check out more.
Thank you for posting the link.