Saturday, May 15, 2010

This Week's Project: Blueberry Bunch

This week's project is actually more of a project "update"!

I just received my Rings & Things package of beads yesterday, so I haven't had time to fully form my thoughts on the project.

First of all, just LOOK at these Blueberry "Quartz" briolettes!! Wow, they are so cool! They are substantial in size, 12 x 16mm. Yummy!!

Just wait until you see the 6mm swarovski bicone bead mix I received to go with this piece...I don't want to give it away, but THINK PINK!

I will share the other beads, etc. that go along with these on Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday's posts.

Next Saturday I will have the final piece done and I really can't wait to see if it turns out as I see it in my head.

Part 1, as shown here, is the entire strand of Blueberry Quartz briolettes strung on memory wire. I have a multi strand design in mind that will include hooking it all up with a strong magnetic clasp.

So, until then, I am having fun admiring these cool beads. These were on closeout, so I included the link above just in case you fell in love with them as I did. :)

Off to get ready for the drive-in! Have a great Saturday night!

FTC compliance disclosure, notice of material connections: the items in this post from Rings&Things were provided as a promotional gift as part of the Blog Partner Program for review or design purposes. More info about the Rings & Things Blog Partner Program

11 comments:

D's World said...

So beautiful!

Rose said...

Memory wire? That's a FANTASTIC idea! It's beautiful!

Regina said...

Pretty blues! have a great Sunday.

Be~Jeweled by Jana said...

Wow! Those are really pretty!

Azure Accessories said...

Those are really beautiful...love all shades of blue!!!
Cheers

Cathryn said...

Well...now you made me wanna go get some!

Just A Tish said...

i am a sucker for a faceted briolette. These look juicy!! I want to bite them. is it just me? I get excited about beads and want to put them in my mouth - do i have pika? are all beaders this way???

i love these!

Cyndi L said...

Love that blueberry color!

Unknown said...

These are gorgeous!

Tammy said...

Those look amazing! I'm becoming enamored with faceting lately for some reason.

Anonymous said...

Those are very lovely blue ice color.