Monday, May 17, 2010

Think PINK!

As I mentioned in Saturday's post, I received a sweet, colorful bead mix in PINK from Rings & Things on Friday to coordinate with the blueberry quartz briolettes. WOW, talk about sparkle!

I feel so fortunate to have a gross of swarovski bicones in a variety of pink shades.

It really feels like spring now...just like buying your first hanging basket of flowers for the season!

This 6mm bicone mix is called, Pretty in Pink! Swarovski bicones are so versatile and great for creating a variety of woven designs or just simple stringing.

Heck, you can string a bunch on some on craft wire, crumple them up, call it a focal bead, wire it on to a band and it would be beautiful! You just can't go wrong with crystals!! :)

I'm working on a way to weave the pinks around the blueberry so it seems sort of like a flower garden when it's done. I will keep you all posted.

I also requested a couple of charms to incorporate in this design and will show you those over the next couple of days.

Yes, I do enjoy stretching it out and admiring each piece and part. I hope you do too!

Have a great evening!

FTC compliance disclosure, notice of material connections: the items in this post from Rings&Things were provided as a promotional gift as part of the Blog Partner Program for review or design purposes. More info about the Rings & Things Blog Partner Program

5 comments:

Kokopelli said...

Although I loved the briolettes, this is now too much sparkle for me. With the briolettes I dreamed of a more blue project. :-) But go on! Can't wait to see your flower garden!

Azure Accessories said...

Pretty color...I know what ever you do will be lovely!!!
Cheers

Claire Goverts said...

Very pretty colors for that mix. It's nice to see the different mixes of crystals on R&T's site. I've purchased a gross of random assorted 4mm rounds which is good to have a variety of colors. But I'll have to buy some of the mixes to have more of color groups.

I'm looking forward to seeing what you make with them.

Cathryn said...

I've been working with pinks a lot lately but that's because they've been requested! LOL

Just A Tish said...

i love the mixes - you have so much color to work with. I think it opens up your creativity more when you have more of a choice