Thursday, May 27, 2010

Bright Sunny Flowers

We have enjoyed such wonderful sunshine the last few days, it's amazing that the snow, wind and cold are now a distant memory!

Ahh, I'm so relieved. The warmth is like a nice happy, long-awaited blanket.

Today's bead is fabulously bright yellow with cheerful flowers. As the light shines on it and through it, it's like the bright sunshine. I just love how the flowers are molded into the glass.

I'd like to add some real sparkle to it with some small crystals and think this bead would make a great bracelet focal or even a very cool ring!

Flowers on beads are just like those in the garden... Beautiful and refreshing!

I hope you are having a great week, we're almost to the weekend, yay!

5 comments:

Dawn Doucette said...

Thanks Lisa! I needed that today... more than you know! It was beautiful here to. It's a reminder to stop and appreciate all the little cheery things! :)

Have a terrific evening!
{Hugs}
Dawn

Casey Sharpe said...

That's an absolutely delicious bead- it looks like floral hard candy!

Malin de Koning said...

Lovely bead - just what I am in the mood for!

June said...

Are those the double-drilled beads? If so, I just did a bracelet with them - will have to photograph it for you.

Shai Williams said...

I have to admit that my first thought when I saw the pic was that it was a bar of soap. lol.. Way too yellow for me