Wednesday, April 21, 2010

EASY Black & White Bracelet!

Wow, does time sure fly by! If you are not careful, the whole world could pass you by! My goodness!

As I have mentioned recently, I've been on a mission to locate some "old" jewelry pieces so I can wear them and share them in person with others.

I wore this bracelet today with a black suit/white blouse combo. Even though it is a fairly simple design, it is still cute. This was very easy to make about a year ago with scrabooking elements and a bracelet blank.

HOWEVER, be aware that glue drying time will need to be factored in. Otherwise for a couple dollars, you have a cute bracelet piece.

Have a nice evening!!

7 comments:

WTF Store said...

I love it when even an old piece stands up to wear and fashion fickleness!

And speaking of designs gone by, how would you like to play the 6th Photo game with me?

http://inspirationalbeading.blogspot.com/2010/04/6th-photo-game.html

Kathy @ Sweet Up-North Mornings... said...

Cute...
Did you cut the back of the brads off and glue them down?
Very cute!
Would go great with the black and white ruffled purse I made last week!
Keep creating!!!
xoxo~Kathy @
Sweet Up-North Mornings...

DVArtist said...

Yeah this is a very cool piece.
Nicole/Beadwright

Just A Tish said...

sometimes simple is the most cute. there is elegance to simple and i think you found it here

Azure Accessories said...

This is great...I love anything black & white! Simple but makes a nice statement!

We should always keep our most favorites...they come back in fashion if we wait, or sometimes never go out of fashion... :0)
Cheers

Lisa Crone said...

Hi guys! Yes, Kathy, I just used my cutting tool to trim the metal pieces from the back of the brads. This was such a fun and crafty project and using these types of elements means the possibilities are really endless!

Thanks for stopping by! :)

Shai Williams said...

Love the bracelet!

Also wanted to let you know that your book is now available through Crafter's Choice. I just joined again and picked up a few of the books on my wish list including yours. Now to curb my impatience until it arrives