Friday, March 12, 2010

Featured Designer: Madison Reece Designs

Oh happy day, Friday is here, YAY! And, the perfect way to celebrate that is by featuring someone new!

I recently stumbled upon The Bright Side Project and signed up for their daily emails. A new product, designer, website or company is featured daily for a dose of good cheer! One of last week's features was Madison Reece Designs.

When I visited her blog, I knew immediately from the pictures in the header that she made adorable, happy pieces and I wanted to share them with you here. Luckily, she agreed!! :)

Madison Reece Designs, features "fresh rustic modern unique" handmade fine silver jewelry. She states on her etsy site that "All of my Rustic Silver jewelry is freshly made when you purchase it."

By the way, there is one more day left to win the most adorable piece from Madison Reece Designs on The Bright Side Project!
I just love the cheerfulness that comes through in her work.

Thanks so much to Madison Reece Designs for allowing me to feature her here today!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

I love these pieces.

Anonymous said...

beautiful!!!

Maria said...

So beautiful!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Davidmurry said...

So very nice pieces handmade fine silver jewellery!!!!!!!!!!

Simon Reed said...

I like all the handmade jeweleries. The second one (I choose happiness) is my favorite. All these beauty products are very trendy to wear.