Friday, July 3, 2009

Featured Designer: The Lone Beader

Oh Happy Day!! It is still Friday and the weekend is yet to come, that might just be enough time to relax!! As I mentioned yesterday, today's featured designer is The Lone Beader.

I came across her blog through Twitter or someone else's blog, sometimes you lose track! It just so happened I saw this photo of her beaded pin named "Rudy".

While I am a dog lover, I also have a little bichon named Rudy. As I worked my way through many stories and photos, I just had such a wonderful time and found myself in awe over and over again!!

In The Lone Beader's etsy shop you will find dogs, cats, birds, "paintings", rings, etc. Wonderful, meticulous work!

She is currently working on the White House and beginning to build this wonderful groupings of trees. If you have ever worked with seed beads, you will appreciate her current article about the 27 shades of green! Wait till you see all her little piles of seed beads on her work surface, wow!!

Thanks a bunch to the Lone Beader for allowing me to share her work with you!! Have a wonderful evening!!

9 comments:

The Beading Gem said...

I've been the Lone Beader's fan for years. She does do amazing dogs and I am a cat lover!!

Yes, please do link to my ice cube jewelry post. I would be honored and you don't have to ask!

The Lone Beader® said...

Thanks for mentioning me! *blush* :)

And, I have done a couple of beaded cats on special order! :)

Laura aka the Bead -a- holic said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Laura - Altered Inspiration said...

I think these are really cool :)

Bobbi Ann said...

Aww what sweet beaded dogs!!!I just love them! Happy 4th of July!

Azure Accessories said...

The Lone Beader's work is amazing...she must have great patience!!!!! :0)

Cheers

Mary Timme said...

I've been a long time beader/reader of the Lone Beader and now I find you! Hip, hip, hooray

Kokopelli said...

I LOVE her dogs and cats! They're so cute. And her work is amazing.

Pursuing Art... said...

Thank you for sharing! She is a sweetheart and her work is *SOMETHING* else!!!...nothing short of *SPECTACULAR*!

Glad to find your blog...will look forward to following. ~Lisa