Saturday, June 20, 2009

This Week's Project

This week's project is a simple beaded ring form. I challenged myself to find beads to use from my current collection that are spread out on a beading mat for use in a couple of other projects!

Sometimes I find that a little challenge can be more fun than having an actual plan!!

This is a rather simple design, but time was just a tad limited. I used the cinnamon colored econoflex beading wire from Softflex which is knottable (is that a word?). How about...which has the ability to be knotted. : )

I'm excited to begin beading up a bunch more of these adjustible ring forms that I found at Michael's! Feel free, as always, to make some suggestions, I am all ears!

The ring form is adjustible and of a sort of coppery bronze tint. Oh so cute!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thank you for posting this! I just bought this same ring form yesterday! *lol* Hopefully, I'll get to play with it later today.