Thursday, May 21, 2009

Silver Plated Curved Liquid Twist

Hello! Today's beads are Silver plated curved liquid twist tubes. I wasn't sure that these were still being used in jewelry designs and recently saw some beautiful multi-strand pieces using these twists.

Maybe beads don't really go out of style! I used some of these probably 5 years ago when I copied a design out of a magazine. It was very simple. Three strands using bicones and seed beads at the end of each tube. I wore it for so long that it was necessary to retire it gracefully!

Hope you are all having a great week!! (One more day)! By the way, I was able to make the bauble design using yesterday's chartreause beads and added a picture. :)

1 comment:

Cindy Lietz, Polymer Clay Tutor said...

I can't imagine any beads ever going out of style! (Except maybe those pony beads made with the crappy kind of plastic! LOL) These silver tube beads are stunning!